Aug 6, 2013

Byron House

Hola!

Woo-hoo! No more builder's block - I haz built a house! It is a spacious family house on a 30x30 lot. Open planned kitchen, dining and living area, master bedroom, kids room with a single bed and a crib, bathroom and a study + outdoor activities.


Upgraded appliances. Play tested. CC free and checked with Custard. And now, pic spam!



































I just realized while posting these pics that I forgot to put a microwave in the kitchen. Also, the bathroom lights are off in the layout pic. Oh well, nobody's perfect!

I tried to use as few store items as possible, but 5 items snuck in - click on the exchange link for the links and also to see what EP/SPs I used (I have everything but the Katy Perry Sweet Shit SP).

(sims3pack & package included)


*place package file in library folder. Path: My Documents - Electronic Arts - The Sims 3 - Library

Feel free to do as you wish with my creations in your game, but please do not re-upload and claim as your own. Credit is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for looking!


Update:
Oh wow - it was featured on the officials, didn't expect that!