Jul 27, 2013

Plum

Happy Saturday!

It's been a while since I've shared anything, my creative juices seem to be on vacation. Especially when it comes to building. I have all these ideas but when I try to do something with them...nothing. Meh. At any rate, here is my new Sim Plum - hope you like her!






Everyday outfit is from Island Paradise - the rest is basegame

CC credits:

* her skin is a non default called Rosebud from Let Them Eat Burnt Waffles - I just recently downloaded it, but now I can't for the life of me find the link. So either I'm blind or she took it down (?). Anyway, I included the skin in the zip file, if that's not okay - let me know.


How to install .sim files:
Unzip the .sim file and place it in the SavedSims folder (documents - Electronics Arts - The Sims 3 - SavedSims). You can then find the Sim in CAS (Create A Sim). CC does not transfer with .sim files, so that has to be installed separately.

  Feel free to do as you wish with my creations in your game, but please do not re-upload and claim as your own. Credit is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for looking!