Jan 13, 2012

The Peachy Starter

Bonsoir,
I decided to enter Rubysim's 10x10 starter home contest as well. And this is my entry, called The Peachy Starter.


I used the live down cost method by having a Sim living in the house for a while, allowing me to use some of the nicer and more pricey items from the catalog. It took a while but I finally managed to get the lot value just below 16,500K without compromising too many of the items I really wanted to keep in it. All of the appliances and plumbing have been upgraded. No 3rd party CC was used, only EA content. I hope you like it!












Checked with Custard before uploading.




Thank you for looking!

UPDATE:
The exchange is glitchy as per usual, so no store items are listed for this build even though I used some. Here is a list of them (hope I got them all):

Eero Mid Century Countertop 
 Alvar Vintage Famous Food Processor 
 Alvar Vintage But Modern Microwave 
 Grandmother's Cooktop 
I also used a wall light called Lightbulb Sconce that is no longer available and it wouldn't let me link it.