Dec 3, 2011

Serial Uploader

Hello!

There is someone who has taken uploading to the exchange to a whole new level. I don't know whether to be amazed or appalled. Though I'm leaning heavily towards the latter. You see, this person has over 15 000 items in their studio:


And the number is rising fast, because every day this Serial Uploader uploads on average 5-6 pages of crap items. In addition to their own 3-4 different showcase threads on the forums, which are bumped frequently, they will also flood SimGuruHydra's stickied showcase thread several times a day. I always thought there was a limit to how much you could have in your studio. Clearly there isn't. And where is the culling in all of this? There are old uploads in that studio with just a couple of downloads. No wonder the exchange is clogged and glitched. I guess what I am trying to say is: STOP THE MADNESS! And also:

LESS IS MORE.
  
That is all - have a wonderful weekend!