Oct 30, 2011

In-Game Pics: Atsumi & Tamiko

Hello!


I've been enjoying playing one of my favorite Sims Atsumi and her little tot Tamiko this weekend, after a little break from them.


Tamiko is still a little cutie, though her birthday is coming up shortly. *sad face* I want her to be a toddler forever, but life goes on!



 Atsumi still runs her day care center, she is almost at the last level. 


In this town my 2 sims Evie and Aries are married and they have produced little cutie pie Celina who is in Atsumi's day care.



Celina & Tamiko




With kids everywhere Atsumi looks a little fed up. I'm thinking she might find something else to do once she's reached the last level in this career.


Nom-nom sushi!


Finally a day off and they can get out of the house. First stop: the gym.





Then a little trip to the art gallery for some inspiration


Oooooh! Ancient stuff!



That's all for now - thank you for looking!